To really appreciate the beauty and culture of Edinburgh, you need to spend a couple of days exploring. Enjoy an overnight stay in a central hotel, with plenty of time to discover the charms of this incredible city and its plethora of outstanding attractions, including the imposing castle.
A representative will be waiting for you at King’s Cross Station to check you in and escort you to your reserved seats on the train. Enjoy a relaxing 4-hour journey through the scenic heart of England and across the border into Scotland.
Arrive before midday, just in time to tour the city from the deck of an open-top bus. This is a great way to get your bearings and spot the sites you want to explore further. Make your way to the breathtaking Edinburgh Castle, dominating the skyline from atop a hill. Take some time to explore the castle and see the Royal Apartments and Scotland’s own Crown Jewels.
The next day is yours to do with as you wish. With plenty left to discover, perhaps wander along the Royal Mile souvenir-hunting, or climb Arthur’s Seat for incredible views of the city and countryside beyond. Head back to the train station for your 5:30 PM departure, dropping you back in London before 10:30 PM.
|Twin/Double Share||$549 per person|
- 2-Day tour of the beautiful Scottish capital
- Open-top bus tour to help get you acquainted with the city
- Top sites including the impressive castle & the Royal Mile
- Overnight accommodation in a central Edinburgh hotel
- Second day free to enjoy the city at your own pace
- Roundtrip train tickets between London and Edinburgh
- Open-top bus tour of Edinburgh
- Admission to Edinburgh Castle
- 1-night’s hotel accommodation in a 3-star hotel
- Edinburgh city map and guide
- Commentary in English