12 Night Cruise sailing from Southampton roundtrip aboard Queen Victoria.
QUEEN VICTORIA captivates with her graceful splendour and a luxurious ambience so evocative of great liners past. With luxurious marbles, woods and rich fabrics she exudes elegance.
Warmly reminiscent of a more gracious era, modern technology combines seamlessly with her classic yet contemporary interior. Crafted to exude elegance with intricate mosaics, gleaming chandeliers and luxuriant marbles. Crafted too, for sublime comfort with plush carpets, rich fabrics and soft furnishings.
|IE - Britannia Inside Stateroom||$5,259 per person based on Twin/Double Share|
|FC - Britannia Oceanview Stateroom (Obstructed View)||$5,329 per person based on Twin/Double Share|
|BF - Britannia Balcony Stateroom||$5,929 per person based on Twin/Double Share|
|P2 - Princess Grill Suite||$8,639 per person based on Twin/Double Share|
• Reduced fares~
• $300 deposit per person
• Complimentary gratuities
• Complimentary on board spending money for Grills Suite guests
LONDON EYE AND THE BRITISH ISLES Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
– Return economy airfare with full service carrier ex Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to London
– 2 nights 4 star accommodation in London including breakfast
– Half Day Coca Cola London Eye Flight – The Coca-Cola London Eye stands 135m high on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster Bridges. The experience will take about 30 minutes and offers spectacular views of some of the capital’s most famous landmarks, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Nelson’s Column and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
– 12 night around the British Isles Queen Victoria cruise ex Southampton return
– Main Meals~ and entertainment onboard
– BONUS onboard credit US $280 suite per twin cabin^
– Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
The United Kingdom’s premier passenger ship port, Southampton was home to the great transatlantic liners of yesteryear. The port serves as your gateway to Southern England’s magnificent historic sites, national landmarks, charming villages as well as the great metropolis of London. Southampton is the ideal starting or ending point for a memorable voyage.
Belfast, capital of Northern Ireland, enjoys a wonderful setting of high hills, sea lough and river valley. Founded in the 17th century, the city prospered, becoming one of the world’s leading industrial names. Despite its more recent political troubles, Belfast has emerged as a vibrant, alluring destination. Amidst its beautiful Victorian buildings you can shop in stylish boutiques, sip a Guinness in one of its charming old pubs or take a scenic stroll in Barnett Demesne park.
Liverpool was the former home of Cunard Line. The Cunard Building, the Royal Liver Building, and the Port of Liverpool Building – all on Pier Head – are often described as the city’s ‘Three Graces,’ Liverpool is vibrant and modern with a taste of the 60s. Take a ferry across the Mersey for stunning harbour views or embark on a Magical Mystery Tour commemorating ‘The Beatles,’ the city’s most famous sons.
|16/08||Isle of Skye, Scotland|
|17/08||Greenock (Glasgow), Scotland|
|18/08||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|21/08||St Peter Port, Guernsey|
|23/08||Own way to airport, fly London to Australia|