Cruise From Scotland to Spitsbergen – with National Geographic Cruise from 17th to 28th May 2020
12 Days / 11 Nights
Departure Port : Dublin
Arrival Port : Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
Ship : L’AUSTRAL
COMPLIMENTARY PRIVATE TRANSFERS Hotel to Port – Airport to Hotel
COMPLIMENTARY LOUNGE PASS Guests travelling ex SYD/MEL/BNE
- A cruise in partnership with National Geographic Expeditions offering enrichment with a National Geographic Photographer and an Expert onboard.
- Outings and shore visits in Zodiac® inflatables with a team of experienced naturalist guides.
- Possibility of hikes.
- Discovery of five archipelagos on the same cruise: the Hebrides, Orkney Islands, Shetland Islands, Lofoten Islands and Svalbard.
- Landscape: heathland undulating as far as the eye can see, flowers, immense beaches, small lakes, forests of hundred-year-old oak trees, huge cliffs, basalt grottos in the British Isles; fjords, vertiginous cliffs, ice floes, jagged mountains, icebergs, ice caps, steep-sided valleys and huge glaciers in Spitsbergen.
- Wildlife: multiple species of birds (puffins, sea eagles, terns, northern gannets, red-billed choughs, corn crakes), whales, dolphins and seals in the British Isles; fin whales, arctic foxes, Svalbard reindeer, arctic terns in Sptisbergen.
- Cross the Arctic Circle.
Dublin – Hilton Dublin Hotel • 2 Nights Pre Cruise – Double Standard Room inc. Breakfast
Check-In 15th May | Check-Out 17th May
Paris – Hotel Paris Bastille Boutet-MGallery by Sofitel • 2 Nights Post Cruise – Double Superior Room inc. Breakfast Check
In 28th May | Check-Out 30th May
Terms and Conditions: Prices are in AUD and are based on Twin Share. Cruise based on Prestige Deck 4 Stateroom. Prices subject to change, and subject to availability at the time of booking. Hotel accommodation can be substituted for similar subject to availability. Flight from Longyearbyen to Paris included in price and arranged by Ponant. PLEASE NOTE: Full cruise terms and conditions are available please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hotel and Transfers are non-refundable. Non refundable deposit – 40% of total package price, final balance due 120 days prior to departure of package date. Price includes port taxes, and is yield managed – pricing correct as of 14th January 2020.