Home to many historic and world-famous ale houses and renowned for its traditional pub culture, London is a lively outing just waiting to happen. This tour through the city lets you explore some of its oldest, quirkiest, and most traditional pubs, and perhaps enjoy a drink or 2 along the way.
After meeting your local guide and fellow beer lovers, embark on a leisurely guided walk. Make thirst-quenching stops at least 4 different pubs—including Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese, one of the oldest pubs in the city. Enjoy a refreshing pint as you learn fun facts about the pub’s history and its role in today’s international popularity of Guinness.
With the expertise of your local guide, hunt down some of the city’s famous beers and get the chance to try some outstanding English ales. Pass the historic Royal Air Force church and get a glimpse of the area’s intriguing pub culture, and then listen to stories about Sweeney Todd over a pint at The Old Bank of England for some proper London flavour
|Traveller (18+ years)||$46 per person|
- Intriguing history & tradition of England’s pub culture
- Thirst-quenching stops at 4 pubs with fellow beer lovers
- Stop at Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese, 1 of London’s oldest pubs
- Opportunity to try traditional & tasty ales along the way
- Chance to mix & mingle with local pub-goers & visitors alike
- Guided walking tour of London pubs
- Live tour commentary provided in English