Kick up your travel-weary feet with a first-class relaxation experience in the Plaza Premium Lounge. This peaceful oasis offers a convenient escape from the airport bustle. Plus, get access to amenities that run the gamut from useful to luxurious, from WiFi and showers to a champagne and tapas bar.
Before a flight, after a long journey or between destinations, there’s no better place to rest and refresh than at the Plaza Premium Lounge. Unwind with a drink at the bar, grab a bite to eat and take a moment to read or watch TV in comfort – the seats here have a little more leg room than the ones on the plane! Plaza Premium Lounge is open to travellers of any ticket class on any airline and has locations in both the Arrivals and Departures sections of Terminal 2, so you can rest easy knowing that your gate is just steps away.
Chat with fellow jet-setters, meet up with other travellers in your group or just enjoy a moment of solitude in Europe’s busiest airport. Charging stations let you power up your devices and Internet access lets you keep in touch with friends and family back home. Between long flights, there’s nothing better than a hot shower in a luxurious, private room. And if you’re feeling really indulgent, you can opt to add on a blissful massage from ILA – the British organic spa brand – to soothe your travel anxieties and ailments away.
|3 Hours||$53 per person|
|6 Hours||$84 per person|
- Open to travellers with any airline & ticket class
- First-class experience before, after or between flights
- Useful amenities like WiFi, charging stations & showers
- Relaxing oasis with food, open bar & optional spa services
- Sleek & contemporary design adds to the zen-like ambiance
- 3 or 6-hour access to the Plaza Premium Lounge in T2 Departure or Arrivals, or T4 Departure
- Food, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks (except T3 arrival)
- Access to shower room
- WiFi, recharging stations, televisions, newspapers and magazines