Saturday, 18 Jul 2020 – Sunday, 27 Sep 2020
Don’t miss our best value and most complete visit to Buckingham Palace.
A Royal Day Out ticket offers discounted admission to all three venues at Buckingham Palace: the State Rooms, The Queen’s Gallery, and the Royal Mews.
The special exhibition at Buckingham Palace, Royal Animals, will focus on the Royal Family’s interest in animals, drawing together works of art from across the Royal Collection acquired from the reign of George III to the present day. the first exhibition on this subject in over 50 years, it will explore the history of animals in the royal residences, from the giraffe presented to George IV as a gift from Egypt, to Queen Victoria and Prince Albert’s enthusiasm for pet dogs and the continued importance of horses in modern times, during events such as Trooping the Colour and Royal Ascot.
Contrast the magnificent State Rooms with the living heritage of the royal stables and carriages housed at the Royal Mews, and see Japan: Courts and Culture at The Queen’s Gallery, featuring some of the most significant examples of Japanese art and design from the Royal Collection.
|Per Adult||$112 per person|
The Queens Gallery – Allocated time printed on ticket – 1 hour 15 minutes
The Royal Mews – Flexible entry time – 1 hour
The State Rooms – Allocated time printed on ticket – 1 hour 15 minutes
- Your Royal Day Out will last approximately 4 and a half hours.
- You will begin your Royal Day Out at The Queen’s Gallery, followed by the Royal Mews, and then the State Rooms, visiting all three venues on the same day.
- When buying your tickets you will select a time for your entry into The Queen’s Gallery to start the Royal Day Out.
- We operate a timed-admission system at The Queen’s Gallery and the State Rooms.
- Your entry time for the State Rooms will automatically be 2 hours 15 minutes after your Royal Day Out began.
Enter The Queen’s Gallery 12:00
Enter the Royal Mews 13:15
Enter the State Rooms 14:15
Visit ends around 16:30