Discover the abundance of Scottish heritage, culture, and charming villages on this full-day tour. Explore the seaside resort of St. Andrews, home of golf and Scotland’s first university, and visit quintessential townships to experience the country’s rich history and heritage.
Embark on your luxury coach and head to South Queensferry. Along the way, meet the iconic bridges of Scotland: see the historic Forth rail bridge as you cross into the Kingdom of Fife on the nearby Forth Road Bridge.
As you enjoy your scenic drive past Fife’s coastline and picturesque villages, hear about the history of this area before stopping at the traditional fishing village of Anstruther. Wander its web of alleyways and old cobbled streets, or stroll along the seafront to the harbour.
Continue to the medieval city of St. Andrews, named after Saint Andrew the Apostle. The city is a place of Christian pilgrimage, home to the oldest university in Scotland, and renowned for its remarkable golf course. Tour the city at your leisure—visit the St. Andrews beach, see historic buildings such as Holy Trinity Parish Church or St. Andrews Cathedral, play golf, or indulge in some retail therapy.
Drive through small villages and patchwork of farms of central Fife to Falkland. Spend free time to explore its winding streets, come across delightful cottages, and see the iconic Falkland Palace—a former residence of the old Scottish royal family—before heading back to Edinburgh.
|Prices from||$70 per person|
- Charming Scottish villages & pretty seaside resorts
- St. Andrews, home to the country’s oldest university
- Free leisure time to explore as you wish
- Captivating views of the celebrated Forth rail bridge
- Maximum group size of 16 for a more personal experience
- Guided tour of St. Andrews and Fife
- Roundtrip transport to and from central Edinburgh
- Live tour commentary provided in English