Venture outside London to soak up the history and culture beyond the city limits. Step onto the royal grounds of Windsor Castle early in the morning to avoid the crowds, ponder the mysteries of Stonehenge, and roam the UNESCO-listed stone streets of Bath after lunch in a traditional English pub.
Depart from central London and ride through pastoral landscapes to Windsor Castle. Be among the first group of people to enter so you can absorb all the majesty of St George’s Chapel and the State Apartments before the crowds arrive.
After checking out the town of Windsor itself, travel out to the prehistoric monoliths of Stonehenge, standing in solitary grandeur in the vast and empty Salisbury Plain. Learn about this 5,000-year-old structure, the mysteries surrounding its purposes and the secrets behind its ancient engineering and design.
Stop in the rural village of Lacock, where the half-timbered cottages and stone row houses transport you to medieval times. Head to a charming country pub to enjoy the atmosphere along with a hearty meal of classic English fare like fish and chips.
Finally, stop in the Georgian city of Bath, founded on natural hot springs in Roman times. Take in the elegant architecture on a comprehensive tour, visiting Bath Abbey and standing on Poultney Bridge to gaze down at the flowing waters of the River Avon. Then enjoy some free time to shop or experience afternoon tea and classical music at The Pump Room before your evening return to London.
|Adult||$176 per person|
|Child (3-16 years)||$159 per child|
|Seniors 60+||$171 per person|
- Early entrance to majestic, 900-year-old Windsor Castle
- Famed prehistoric monument Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain
- Georgian city of Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Traditional lunch in 14th-century pub in charming Lacock
- Engaging commentary from a knowledgeable expert guide
- Guided tour of Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath
- Admission to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
- Roundtrip transport to and from central London via luxury coach
- Live tour commentary provided in English