2024 Downton Abbey Filming locations, Cotswolds and Highclere Castle – Small Group Tour
2024 DATES On Sale Now + Earlybird Special Offer
GUARANTEED TO SELL-OUT FAST!
– Available April to October on dates when Highclere Castle open to the public
– Fully refundable and amendable up until 14 days before travel
Take a behind-the-scenes peek into one of TV’s most successful shows on this ‘Downton Abbey’ filming locations tour from London. Delve into the pretty Cotswolds countryside with your guide, and visit Cogges Manor Farm and Highclere Castle – aka Yew Tree Farm and Downton Abbey. Discover sites of interest including Mrs. Crawley’s house, Mrs. Patmore’s bed and breakfast, and The Grantham Arms pub. Reach corners of the Cotswolds the big tour buses can’t access, and enjoy a personalised experience on this small-group tour – limited to 18 people.
- Explore ‘Downton Abbey’ filming locations throughout the Cotswolds and Hampshire, from London
- Visit Cogges Manor Farm and Highclere Castle, more famously known as Yew Tree Farm and Downton Abbey
- See countryside locations where key scenes from the TV series were filmed
- Reach hidden Cotswolds filming sites that the big tour coaches can’t reach
- Enjoy a personalised experience on this small-group tour, limited to 18 people
30 March 2024, 31 March 2024, 06 April 2024, 07 April 2024, 08 April 2024, 09 April 2024, 10 April 2024, 11 April 2024, 12 April 2024, 13 April 2024, 04 May 2024, 05 May 2024, 06 May 2024, 07 May 2024, 26 May 2024, 27 May 2024, 28 May 2024, 29 May 2024