- Enjoy a small group tour with a local guide around picturesque Bath
- Visit 10 of the filming locations used on Netflix’s ‘Bridgerton’
- Listen to music from the hit show as well as your guide’s commentary
- See landmarks including the Guildhall, Royal Crescent, and more
- Marvel at the Featherington house and Lady Danbury’s mansion
Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Starting Time: 11am
Discover the wonders of Bath on this ‘Bridgerton’ themed walking tour. With a local guide, wander through the city’s impressive Georgian streets and see the filming locations of the hit TV show, including the Featherington house, the Modiste Dress Shop, and Lady Danbury’s mansion.
Along the way, soak up the stunning architecture of Bath’s most picturesque crescents, theatres, and squares. Highlights of the tour include the Guildhall, Bath Assembly Rooms, Royal Crescent, Bath Street, Abbey Green, the Holburne, and more.
Throughout the tour, learn about each of the locations, their history, and the part they had to play in ‘Bridgerton’.
AUD30.00 per person