Once the cast and crew head home after a week of filming, we open the doors for an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of Manchester’s most famous street. Join one of our expert tour guides and step in the world of Coronation Street like never before.
Gain exclusive insights into the making of Coronation Street as our knowledgeable guides share behind-the-scenes stories and trivia. Discover hidden corners and meticulous set designs, where you’ll get a glimpse into the incredible craftsmanship that goes into creating the world famous television institution.
- Step onto the authentic Coronation Street – the world’s largest single TV production site where the dedicated cast and crew film throughout the week.
- Visit iconic locations such as the Rovers Return, The Kabin and Platt’s family home.
- Go inside the interior sets of Prima Doner and Weatherfield police station.
- Step into replicas of famous sets like Rovers Return and Roy’s Rolls in the Coronation Street Exhibition.
- Discover iconic props and costumes from the show’s rich history.
Quote & Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org