London Day Travelcard – Order Online – Immediate Shipment + Free London Visitor Map
- All-in-one transport ticket — whether you are planning to take the Tube, hop on a bus or catch a train the London Travelcard has you covered.
- Travel to and from Heathrow Airport — use your Travelcard for tube travel from Heathrow Airport into central London (with a Zone 1-6 Travelcard)
- Receive an exclusive 33% discount on the Thames Riverboats and a 25% discount on the Emirates Air Line cable car.
- Get a same-day-dispatch when ordering any weekday before 9:00 am (UK time
London Travelcards can be used on:
- London Underground (the Tube)
- Overground and National Rail trains in London
- London buses (in any Zone, irrespective of the zones shown on the ticket)
- Trams in South London
- Docklands Light Railway (DLR)
Which Zones do I need to select?
The centre of London, including most major attractions, is in Zones 1-2. Most suburban areas of London, including Wembley Stadium and Wimbledon Tennis Club, are within Zones 1-4.
Almost the whole of London, including both Heathrow and London City airports, are in Zones 1-6.
Email email@example.com with your selected duration, Zones, and Off-Peak/Peak and your nominated first date of use.
Your Travelcard will be date-stamped for the dates you wish to use it — so once you have received your Travelcard by post — it is ready for use as soon as you arrive in London. Simply show your Travelcard to bus drivers, and put it through the turnstiles at train stations.
A FREE London Visitor Map is included with all orders.
|Zones 1-4 Days||Zones 1-6 Days|
|Off Peak||Peak||Off Peak||Peak|
+ $12 Postage & Handling Fee
How to Pay?
Email your order and we will generate a PayPal invoice.
ETF Bank Transfer
Please include your SURNAME in the reference field and include the $12 Postage & Handling Fee as part of your payment. Then simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details.
Account Number: 1041 6700
Account Name: The Great British Travel Shop
NB: Off-peak Day Travelcards – use for the whole day from 09:30, Monday to Friday, or anytime on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays (for the date printed on your ticket), and for journeys starting before 04:30 the next day.
Child rates (11-15 years) available on request.
|From||AUD27.00 per person|